|20% OFF you first order||14 Days satisfaction guarantee||Free Shipping for all orders over $99.00|
- Related products
- Recently Watched
NEW | High-Performance, Ultra-Realistic Log Planters Might Even Fool Mother Nature!
- Curling bark and textured streaks make these high-performance planters so lifelike, even when viewed up close
- Unlike real birch logs, they're lightweight, won't rot, and provide optimum conditions for roots
- The authentic birch bark texture is made from molds of real logs
- Outdoors, plant with flowers, foliage plants or succulents
- Adorn with dried flowers, pinecones and Spanish moss for creative centerpieces and seasonal arrangements
It's a timeless tradition to grow plants in hollowed-out logs, bringing rustic, natural beauty to gardens, patios and decks. Compared to real logs these planters are so much easier to plant, tend and maintain -- and they're better for plants, too! Made from tough, high-density, weatherproof polyurethane, the thick-walled planters help insulate roots from scorching heat and frigid nights. And unlike wooden planters, these retain moisture so roots stay healthier and you water less often. When using outdoors, remove the plug in the bottom to allow water to drain. Indoors, insert the plug to protect surfaces from water damage. The tough, high-density polyurethane is protected by UV-resistant paint, ensuring fade-free planters you'll enjoy for many years. Individual hand-painting adds the finishing touch. Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.