|20% OFF you first order||14 Days satisfaction guarantee||Free Shipping for all orders over $99.00|
- Related products
- Recently Watched
NEW | Large Cup Daffodil Bulb Collection
- Please note: These fall-planted bulbs ship by growing zone starting in early September
- Tried-and-true favorites will light up your spring garden
- Large, classically shaped flowers in shades of white, yellow and orange
- Blooms are long-lasting in the garden and stunning in a vase
- Set of 30 bulbs (5 each of 6 varieties)
A longtime garden favorite, cheerful daffodils are a welcome sign of spring. Best of all, they'll come back year after year.
5 Professor Einstein bulbs: Large-cupped variety has white, star-shaped petals and a bright orange ruffled cup. 16" high. Blooms mid to late spring.
5 Garden Club of America bulbs: White petals surround a dark yellow cup that has a distinctive, ruffled red rim. 14-16" high. Blooms mid to late spring.
5 Raoul Wallenberg bulbs: The petals are creamy yellow with a vibrant yellow cup, making it a perfect companion to the classic all-yellow daffodil. 16" high. Blooms mid spring.
5 Slim Whitman bulbs: Also known as Orange Ice Follies, this variety's petals are pure white. The bright orange cup is rimmed with yellow. 16-18" high. Blooms early to mid spring.
5 Orange Progress bulbs: Classically shaped variety has deep yellow petals surrounding a brilliant orange, ruffled cup. 16" high. Blooms mid spring.
5 Bantam bulbs: Perfectly shaped, rounded yellow petals and a red-rimmed orange cup light up the spring garden. 12-14" high. Blooms late spring.